Well so far I can't get my computer network connected so this is coming from my iphone. I left Orlando at 6:45pm on Oct 29 and finally got to my hotel at 6:00pm on oct 31. My flight out of LAX was delayed so finally got out at 2:30 am (arrived@9:00p, supposed to depart at 1:00am) 14 hours later I landed in Hong Kong 15 min too late for my connecting flight. Cathay Pacific was pretty good. Nearly all the people on the flight missed their connection, so as soon as we deplaned, they had associates there with our new tickets and a lunch voucher. I got rescheduled to 2:45 in the afternoon. So while I waited in Hong Kong, found a pay shower location so I was able to refresh with a warm shower, change of clothes and brush my teeth. Yeah. Well worth the $20. The afternoon flight out of Hong Kong, was delayed as well, but only by a few minutes as we waited for a crew. I arrived in Bangkok about 4:30pm. Now in Thailand, I am relaxing at a nice 5 star Swisshotel in the center of Bangkok. My roomate gets in about midnight. We'll be up at 7:00a to have breakfast, meet the rest of the people on the trip and head out to the Bangkok Royal Palace tomorrow. Chow for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment